Pages - Menu

Jun 28, 2013

The Last Few Postcards of This Month

0
This week has provided my mailbox with nothing but boredom and emptiness, literally! Without even realizing it, I had stopped sending out postcards for a short while, and of course, I was reminded once again that the postcard realm was karma-ruled! While my last outgoing (18) postcards are slowly reaching their destinations and I have nothing to register, scan or blog about, I can dedicate all my free time to cleaning, ironing, working out and being a productive, over-achieving woman in her late twenties...


Here you go. And now the petty excuse of happy mail:

From Belarus via Postcrossing
I really like this series! This postcard is called "The Dream", perfect for a sloth like me :)

From China via Postcrossing
Taihao Mausoleum at Huaiyang

From The Netherlands via Postcrossing
Amnesty International tribute card

From Belgium via Swap-bot
("Unesco WHC swap #13")
The Market Place in Brussels. A vintage card.

Sadly, that's all! See you in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment